Potato Meal with Minced Meat
You can put any vegetable you want, or you can even make a difference by simply filling it with mashed potatoes.
- 1 medium onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- Quarter tea glass of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 200 gr minced meat
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of pepper paste
- 1 tomato
- Black pepper
- 2 medium potatoes
- As much hot water as it takes (about 2 glasses)
- Add our oils to the pot.
- Add the diced onion and garlic.
- Saute for 3 minutes, add the ground beef after the onions are lazy.
- After 2 minutes, add the tomato paste into it when the ground beef is slightly roasted.
- After about 3-4 minutes, add the tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Add the potatoes you chop in the size you want.
- After stirring a little, add hot water.
- Cook for about 10 minutes on a low heat after boiling, then boil until the potatoes are tender.
- Serve. Bon Appetit.
Monday, January 7, 2019