Artichoke with Olive Oil
It is necessary to celebrate the arrival of artichoke by preparing a healthy table! If you are one of those who consume artichoke not only for its flavor but also for health, do not throw away the leaf parts, you can use them for making salads with raw or olive oil.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 potato
- 1 large carrot
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 8 extracted artichokes
- 2 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 bunch of dill (for serving)
1. In a pan, half a glass of olive oil and a diced onion are roasted until light pink.
2. Add the potatoes and carrots and cut them for 2-3 minutes.
3. 3-4 minutes after adding a glass of peas on top, remove your garnish from the stove.
4. To prepare the sauce for cooking artichokes, mix 2 squeezed lemon juice, 1 cup of water, 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt and 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl.
5. Place the artichokes in a large saucepan and put them on the garnish you prepared.
6. After adding the lemon water mixture into the pot, close the lid and cook until the artichokes are soft.
7. Serve your artichoke and enjoy your meal.
Thursday, January 10, 2019